Step 1: Un-Reconcile all the bank statements which have been loaded incorrectly.
Please run the “Unreconcile Bank Statement” for each BANK_ACCOUNT_NUMBER and STATEMENT NUMBER combination.
• Corresponding Super User Responsibilities
• Submit concurrent program “Unreconcile Bank Statement”
Step2: Delete the Bank statements those have been incorrectly loaded into CM. We will make use of the Custom Purge program that is already available in CM super user responsibility.
Run “PHS Purge/Archive Bank Statements” to purge Unreconciled statements. Pass Parameters as Below.
Note: 1. The program need to be run for every bank branch in Bank Statement.
2. Statement Date parameter value should be same as Statement Date in the Data File.
3. Statement Number Parameter value should be the same as the STATEMENT_NUMBER value present in CE_STATEMENT_HEADERS_ALL table.
Step 3: Delete the statement lines and headers open interface tables for the statements
Step 3.1: Unwanted records for statements which are to be re-loaded need to be archived and deleted from CE_STATEMENT_HEADERS_INT_ALL, CE_STATEMENT_LINES_INTERFACE interface tables by running the Standard Oracle Concurrent program: Archive/Purge Bank Statements
This will need to be executed on all the Org IDs depending if they have data on the interface table that no longer needs to be loaded.
• Corresponding Super User Responsibility
• Submit Request
• Archive/Purge Bank Statements
On the parameters:
• Archive/Purge Objects: Interface
• Statement Type: Both
• Interface Statement Status: All
• Archive/Purge Option: Archive/Purge
• Archive Option: Append
• Bank Branch Name: This depends on the data you want to remove on the interface table
• Bank Account Number: This depends on the data you want to remove on the interface table
• Statement Date From: The minimum date of the statement period you want to archive and delete from the interface tables
• Statement Date To: The maximum date of the statement period you want to archive and delete from the interface tables
Below is a snapshot:
Step 3.2: Perform manual deletion from CE_STATEMENT_HEADERS_INT_ALL and from CE_STATEMENT_LINES_INTERFACE for all the data of the same statement numbers that was not removed from Step 3.1
The deletion will be performed via the back-end process using the following scripts.
WHERE statement_number =
Step 3.3: Clean-up the CE.CE_STMT_INT_TMP table before performing a new CM run.